• Underwater & Terrestrial Archaeology
• Planning and Research
• Field Work (Phase I,II,III)
• Site Documentation and Reporting
• Construction Site Advisement
• Transmission Line Corridor
• Cell Tower Raw Land Build
• Property Redevelopment
• Underwater Pipeline Corridors
• Submerged Cultural Resources Survey
Providing Cultural Resource
Management Services for
Real Estate, Telecom, and Energy development
Kerns CRM Consultants, LLC serves both public and private sector clients with an integrated approach to the research, documentation, and management of cultural and environmental resources.
The firm has experience working with developers, infrastructure design-build firms, engineering companies, state and local governments and the U.S. Federal Government, military installations (Section 110 compliance), USACE, FEMA, USBOP and NASA.
The firm’s federal small business classifications include Small Business (SB) and Women Owned Small Business (WOSB).
Federal NAICS codes: 541310- Architectural Services; 541620- Environmental Consulting Services; 541690- Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services; 541720- Research and Development in Social Science and Humanities; and 712120- Historical Sites.